I worked through the blocks fairly quickly, and instagram tells me that I finished the quilt top 93 weeks ago. So, the gist is, it took me less than a year to finish the top, and then it sat for over a year.
But, good news! I finished it, and here is proof!
I really love how it turned out, and I never tire of that cerise Architextures background!
We visited McKinney Falls over the weekend for a hike, and took this quilt along.
I used a big piece of a Melissa Averinos Sugar Snap print (Spirograph!) and two coordinating prints for the back. I quilted it with three different colors of thread in "organic" straight lines.
It feels good to get a 2014 WIP finished up so it can be loved again!