Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ren Fest '08

For only the second time, I went to Ren Fest this year, with Rhonda (her first time) and Dean. Rhonda and I got our faces painted, always a plus in my book. This was my second face painting of the year, and I really loved it. The artist matched my shirt perfectly.

Dean got an awesome leather hat, and Rhonda and I got chain belts. I love mine-it's awesome. I hope to wear it often; it seems like something I could get away with at non-festivals.

I wish I could have my face permanently painted like this.

Side note: I love the woman to my right. It looks like she's banishing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails