Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Progress on the Quilt Front

Although my crafting time was somewhat limited this weekend, I finally managed to make some quilting advances. I finished sewing the strips for the top of the quilt, and began assembling the strips into the quilt top. Saturday afternoon, I had three strips sewn together.

Progress: Grellow + Pink Quilt

What you see is the two center strips (all nine patch squares) along with one adjacent strip.

Sunday, I managed to work on it another hour or so, and here's where I'm at now.

Progress: Grellow + Pink Quilt

One half of the quilt (plus one strip) is assembled, with only four strips left to add. It looks like it will be somewhere between full and queen size.

This quilt in progress is approved by Olias

Olias has thoroughly investigated my quilt top and I think he approves.
It goes with his outfit, at least!

11 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks beautiful. I love the colors you've chosen. And yes, it does go well with Olias' outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt looks amazing. And I love Olias's necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's looking good! i really like the gray with the prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoot, ate my comment. I love the 9 patch squares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty...I like how the center panels is pure 9-patch squares while the adjacent panels mix it up with the dark grey squares. Very pretty color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...gorgeous! I love how it is turning out. Seriously, I have got to learn how to make quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last picture is fantastic! The quilt is looking awesome. I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks fabulous already! I really love the grey, it makes everything else pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's looking so great! And Olias is gorgeous (well handsome anyway), he can't wait to cuddle on the finished quilt. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's beautiful too! I'm glad you're joining our bee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous!! I can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails