Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Winning

So, first, let me just say thank you to the 521 participants. I knew Heather Ross fabric would get your attention, but I was still floored by the response! I'm happy to say that even though there is only one big winner, I have decided to make a few extra owl pouches, to show you all how much I appreciate you. I also really appreciate your kind words. They made this week much better than it could have been!
And now, I get a three day weekend to find some calm, and some craft.

So, the big winner of the Mendocino fabric, the owl pouch and the homemade cards is...


Comment #314, Jessica! Jessica has already responded to my email, so I'll be sending her package shortly!

And now for three additional pouch winners:




#62 mamafox
#113 Flowerofshona
and
#499 Kama!

I've sent you each an email, so please send me your information to claim your owl pouch!

Thank you all for coming to my little space this week. I will definitely participate in the SMS Giveaway day next time. This has been fun! I hope you will check in with me again sometime!

XO, Jacey

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! 521?? That is crazy! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is brilliant-521 replies! Love it. Congrats winners. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails