Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beachy

Last weekend, Jill and I took a little road trip down to Corpus Christi. We wanted a relaxing vacation, and a chance to spend some time together before she leaves (10 more days).
I knit so much in the time we were there, that I finished the back and left front of my Central Park Hoodie.
I'm knitting it in Cascade 220, which I bought in Austin earlier this summer. I love the color, and am feeling really accomplished as I zip through the rows.

I came back feeling refreshed, even after such a short time.

1 comment:

  1. so, my guess is that you were bored at work today. hence the new layout?

    :) love you

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails