Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

The dark side

Hi there!

Elevation


So, I have loads to tell you about the Sewing Summit, but I'm still getting back into regular life today, so for now, I'll say, it was amazing. Seriously. I have a few pictures to share, but the lighting in the hotel was not great, so I didn't take as many as I wanted to.

I haven't taken pictures of the goodies yet, but I'll do that tonight, and be able to share later this week.

For now, I wanted to share that I've joined twitter, in case any of you would like to hook up there.
Some of my new SS friends lured me in, and I think I might already be hooked!

I hope you all had a great weekend.

I'll be back soon. Oh, and I haven't forgotten about that giveaway I promised you!

3 comments:

  1. so excited to hear all about your sewing summit exploits and also very excited to see what you made and bought! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pictures! J has gotten into twitter recently and really enjoys it. Maybe I'll have to think about taking the plunge ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh hooray for joining twitter! I'll go add you right away. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails