Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

FO: Baby Swoon

FO: Baby Swoon

My mom asked for a quilt to be used at her house, for her new grandson. I think I have always wanted to make another version of Swoon, and this seemed like a perfect opportunity.

So, I made four blocks (they are a great size, at about 24" each!), using mints and maroons, with a light gray background. With my first swoon, it took me forever to finish the blocks, but I skated through this set.

FO: Baby Swoon

I backed it in a variety of prints to coordinate (my favorite kind of backing, always!).

FO: Baby Swoon

I love the dotty medium gray binding, too.

FO: Baby Swoon

You can find the pattern here.

3 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out! Perfect colors and I love how you laid it out. And of course I love the back and much as the front! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I always love a Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails