Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Knitting resolutions

Generally, I'm not big on new year's resolutions. However, since knitting is a new thing for me, I thought some goals might be a good gauge (har, gauge) of my progress for the new year.
With that in mind, I hope to accomplish the following in oh eight:
1) knit a sweater for myself
2) take (at least) one knitting workshop/class
3) learn how to knit socks
4) make baby/toddler gifts for the people who had kids last year (Tricia, Linsey)
5)allow enough time before Christmas so that I don't give up on knitted gifts
6)learn entrelac
7)become better equipped to fix mistakes in my knitting, rather than "ribbiting" my way to insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails