Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Home

Sarah and I had a blast in New Mexico. We hit seven yarn shops in four days. It was amazing. I have lots to say about the trip, but let's just let this picture speak for itself. This is after four of the seven shops:

Enough said. I will give more details on my stash additions soon, but I also have my something red (and yellow) to show you. I made lots of progress on the trip, so here's me with the sleeves on scrap yarn this morning:

Yep-very exciting. I'm debating doing little cables instead of ribbing at the bottom, as you can see Fancie Pants did here. I'm not sure yet. I will be adding another yellow stripe just above the ribbing/cables, or near the bottom of the garment, as well as on the sleeves.
That's all for now. More stash and trip pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, yarn. Your Something Red is coming along awesomely!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails