Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yucky

Since Saturday, I've been blessed with a sore throat, which progressed into a cough, general stuffiness, and general grossness. I don't get sick very often, so I really shouldn't complain. The shitty part is that I was home two days from work (usually a good thing, right?), but I didn't even have energy to knit. All I could do was stay in bed and watch a little crappy TV in between naps.
I'm still plugging away at Something Red (and Yellow), but it's hard to see progress on the looooooonnngg rows of ribbing. I finally decided to do one increase row, and I think it's going to fit nicely.
I've also done a little bit of embroidering in the last few days-it's really fun. When I make some progess, I'll show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails