Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stockinette

There's no point in showing you another picture that will look exactly the same of my Frocking Pink camisole. I'm almost through the fifth seven balls of yarn, but stockinette is stockinette. Only I can tell that it is inching along and growing into a tank top. I'm so ready for it to be done; I can't wait to wear it! I'm just about done with the body, and I'm thinking I should be able to finish it within the week (of course, by saying this, I've jinxed myself). I've also been inching along on the scarf. I imagine that will be a WIP for months to come.
In non-knitting news, Dean and I started a new MMORPG, Age of Conan. For any non-nerds, you can pretty much stop reading now. The game is really fun, and has certainly diverted my attentions away from all things crafty. I play an Assassin, which is a pretty tough class to learn, but I think I've got the hang of it now. /end nerdiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails