Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A huge thank you

I recently had a string of good luck with winning some blog contests. I still can't believe it!

First up, (and I must admit, I'm painfully late in getting around to posting this first one), I won a beautiful knitting pattern book from the lovely Nova!

The winnings, part one

As part of her annual Novakkah celebration, she gave away this Rowan Purelife pattern book. I just love Nova's blog, and she's so generous to turn her birthday into an event of giving!
Thanks, Nova!

More recently, I won a fun new pouch from McIntyre Girl.

The winnings, part two

She let me pick any pouch I wanted from her shop, and I chose this Aviary 2 version. I love the pleats, and Aviary 2 is definitely a favorite!

Thanks, Caitlin!

Finally, I won a new photography book from the Sometimes Crafter!

The winnings, part three

I cannot wait to peruse this, although I'm going to have to prevent my sister from stealing it! You can read Christina's review of the book here if you'd like more information.

Thank you again to Nova, Caitlin and Christina!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That Rowan book looks lovely. (As they all do.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky ducky. It's all about karma, my friend. Enjoy your loot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, those all look great! I'm going to have to pop over to ravelry to check out that Rowan book. Their purelife yarns are really lovely.d

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails