Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Swoon #9

Swoon Block #9

I finished my ninth (otherwise known as, final) Swoon block. Despite deadlines and wedding things, I just had to take a few hours and make this last block.

I have lofty goals to finish this quilt before I get married. It's doubtful, but I'm a pretty stubborn woman.

Swoon blocks done

I haven't decided on layout, but here's a mosaic of all nine blocks. I'm very happy with the blocks, and know I'll enjoy this quilt tremendously.

Happy birthday to my fiance. I love you.
And happy Friday to us all!

10 comments:

  1. i love your swoon blocks with the limited color palette. it's just gorgeous. i can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! congrats on getting through #9!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck finishing! when is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, it's going to be gorgeous!! I love that final block, the yellow and lilac look incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just realized that your swoon is the colors of your wedding! it is beautiful jacey. seriously, beautiful! i think you can get it done! i believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blocks!! And happy birthday to your honey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacey, I gotta ask...do you sleep?! You always accomplish so much! I love your swoon quilt...seriously in my top five favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful blocks!! Love the colors, but know you have an amazing eye for color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Jacey! They look great together. And I know you CAN finish this before the wedding, if you really want to. Just only do it if you want to =) Otherwise, it'll still be here. Though, I have to admit that I'me eager to see it finished just for the pleasure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really going to be a nice quilt! I hope you do find the time before your wedding to finish it up (I know you are stubborn...and also highly productive!)! And happy belated birthday to Elliot!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails