Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick San Antonio weekend

San Antonio is such a quick drive from Houston. I went this weekend, and felt like I was so far away from everyday life. It was a nice break, and it really got me in the vacation mood for Boston.
We didn't stay here, but the Menger Hotel was built in 1859, and is really a beautiful place. I enjoyed a margarita in their bar Saturday evening before dinner.


I also took a ride on the zoo train, always fun. It's nice to feel like a kid again.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what a little day trip does for your brain isn't it? Sweet relief.

    Especially when a margarita is part of that day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails