Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Vacation knitting

What to knit, what to knit? After finishing my sweater (!!!!), with the exception of buttons sewn on, I'm trying to decide what to work on during my trip.

I know I will definitely bring my Cherry Blossom socks, since I'm just a few rows from the heel, and may have a chance of finishing them on the trip.

Additionally, I have thoughts of using my Noro Chirimen, for a gift.

This would work well for the Project Spectrum current season, and I'm eager to try this yarn.

I've also considered another Malabrigo project, since I can't seem to get enough.

Along with vacation pics in the next few weeks, I've got my Boston Cardigan to share (as mentioned above), and another FO.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, can not WAIT to see the Boston cardi!

    P.S. There are two skeins of Malabrigo in Vaa that will be going in my destash this week if you'd like to add them to your one...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails