Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tiny stash enhancement

I've been really good lately. I've sold some yarn on ravelry, and have tried to abstain from buying. Of course, I'm not perfect and don't claim to be, so here's what I bought lately.
On ravelry, I purchased this from Weetsie:

Funky Carolina Sock, which I intend to use for a shawl.

Additionally, I took Rhonda to Yarns 2 Ewe for her first visit, and I, of course, succumbed to Malabrigo's power. I bought 2 skeins of Sapphire Green. I just love this shade, and am still trying to decide what this will be. I may make a shrug, or use it along with another shade of Malabrigo for a striped vest.

I'm a realist, so I do expect to have some Boston stash to show you upon my return!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent stash additions. I haven't succumbed to Malabrigo for a while, so I'm due!

    If you're near Fenway, there's a great shop called A Good Yarn. Fantastic selection (I was a bad girl there).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for stash enhancements! I love living vicariously through other peoples' splurges, so keep 'em coming! Also: LOVE both those colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails