Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What up, peeps?

I'm back in Houston. Bahston was wicked awesome, as is my newly acquired "Bostonese", which I found to be easier after a few be-ahs (that beers for you non-Bostonese speakers!). Jill and I had a blast, and I have lots to share over the next few days/weeks, including some Boston food Fridays. I'm glad to be back, and to catch up on reading all of your blogs! I also finished my shawl, and I've got better pictures of my sweater so that I can share that FO. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Be-ahs seem to taste better in Bahston. Or at least Sam Adams does.

    Looking forward to pics!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails