Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Return of the Sunday Stash

It's been quite a while since I posted some Sunday Stash.
It's not that I ran out of fabric to show you, it's just laziness.

I have some super special new stash to show you today.
My good friend Jenny just returned from a nine-month stay in China, and she brought me some gorgeous silk fabric. I don't know what I'll do with it, and I'll probably save it for a while, until I find the perfect use.
Honestly, it looks like something I would pick out for myself, so she knows me well.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooeeeeee, I love it! Perfect mix between flowers and white space to let the simple beauty shine. Whatever you make from this will be a stunner.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails